Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm joining the modern age! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

Ok cadets, we are starting to gain some momentum here, we are at 12 likes on facebook, yay double digits! As I said, big things are coming and here comes something shameless. At 30 likes on facebook I will post the Rules and Regulations for the April Fools Contest. Since the two big cons I will be attending will be C2E2 (April 13, 14, and 15) and ACEN (April 27, 28, and 29) I will be holding a contest for people who are following my page, in order to participate you will have to like the link below! Details will be coming soon so please stay tuned, tomorrow I will start the new schedule:

Movie Review Mondays - Each Monday will be a movie review of anything from blockbusters to indies, I am always open to suggestions!

Work-in-Progress Wednesdays - This day is for projects and new videos on my youtube channel, which will hopefully launch soon!

Game Night Fridays - I will be doing a game review every Friday from the old busted to the new hotness.

Potpurri Sundays - these are the non-specific articles such as top ten lists and random ramblings about a variety of topics.

Reports on conventions will probably replace Potpurri Sundays but now that I have wi-fi it'll be easier to track what I am doing during those long and hectic three day events.

Either way, I hope you guys all keep checking in, you can find me on facebook at or on twitter @WarKittenRevue. This is War Kitten signing out, so long and thanks for all the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment