Friday, July 15, 2011

First Annual Zombie Shamble is in sight!

Hello to my wonderful Cadets! In light of the looming weekend activities I am only making a short post today. I have held a couple polls and it has been requested to have more zombies so here’s the deal, next week I will post a couple zombie related articles. Also I have an invite for you all, I want you to join me on August 20th in Millenium Park for the first ever Zombie Shamble Race. I ask that you zombify yourself, we will designate a meeting place closer to the day of the race. The end point? The Bean. Once all of the competitors are at the Bean we will do a short Thriller celebration dance. From there we can socialize and have fun. The link to the event is here:  First Annual Zombie Race. I hope to hear from you and get this event rocking. Thank you all and please watch out for falling satellites.

No comments:

Post a Comment